Native American Dream-Catcher Making Workshop
Native American Dream-Catcher and Beading Workshop
Beginner to Advance Dream-Catcher Project
(Dream Catcher Wall Decor or Dream Catcher Earrings, you choose your project)
Native American DreamCatcher Workshop includes a demonstration of DreamCatcher technique weaving, assemblage, and an Indigenous Culture share.
Dates: TBA, Group Bookings available, ask for a quote!
Time: 2.5 hr session
Cost: $65.00 (materials included, tools provided)
• This class will be project-based, students will learn how to leather wrap and weave a traditional Dream Catcher in addition to beadwork and feather application.
• Students should leave with a complete DreamCatcher (Wall Decor or earrings). All materials will be supplied by me in different color variation, textures, and sizes.
• Depending on your skill level I will demonstrate how to apply different styles of beadwork to your DreamCatcher.
• All skill levels welcome, these are small classes so demonstrations and one on one learning will be applied.
• 8 student maximum. Small-Maker-kits will be provided and included in costs. Extended 15 minutes will be available for students to finish up.
• I will provide all the tools, all you have to do is pay, be present and be creative! This is the perfect opportunity to learn about Native American Culture from a Native. Dream Catchers also make the perfect gifts!!!